Friday, September 11, 2009

{ payten, reece & krew }

So today my sister told me I needed to take some recent pictures of my kids.
After editing a second wedding in 2 days for hours, I decided to take a break.
Within an hour I got the kids dressed and got in the car to take their pictures.
Well actually, Keith took most of them, I was on laughing duty!

We even got some good smiles of Reece, who can be my serious child in front of the camera.
Krew on the other hand is just the opposite. All you have to do is look at him and he cracks up,
so technically he is the one that made Reece smile... he was laughing so hard, Reece couldn't help but to join in.

I am so excited, I love how they turned out and I didn't have to stress or even yell at my kids.
1 hour later, Payten made her tumbling class on time.